Thursday, June 27, 2013

The voice of devi kaali


The Voice of DEVI KAALI

As you can see, this is my 2nd post in this new blog (dedicated to maate kaali and her greatness). Since a long time, i had this idea in mind as to make a youtube video of shiva taaMda using plain music and shiva's images. By harihara's grace, I finally sat down to do it yesterday and all resources came to light. But, the devine hand made me do the video on dEvi kALi instead of Shiva. So i started out and the divine hand made me compose the shlOka on dEvi kaaLi (see end). Then, I pulled out old recording of mine in the raaga mAyAmALavagowLa-bhairav hybrid and a few stunning images of dEvi kAli from the internet and did some video editing in windows movie maker and I had it. The video was done. 

I submit this work at the lotus feet of kaaLi maate.

भयंकरि अभयंकरि निर्भयंकरि शक्तिस्वरूपिणि ज्नानानंदमयि दिव्यहासिनि ज्यॊतिरूपिणि जगज्जननि
क्रुपया माम् पाहि मात्रु काळि ॥
दुष्टजीवालॊचनकाममनॆंद्रियज्नानाज्नानंधंतमॊर्नाशिनि सज्जीवालॊचनकाममनॆंद्रियज्नानानंदसत्सुपॊशिणि
क्रुपया माम् पाहि मात्रु काळि ॥
र्नकाळि समॊ मात्रुर्नकाळि समॊ गुरुर्नकाळि समॊबंधुर्नकाळि समॊ सखि
क्रुपया माम् पाहि मात्रु काळि ॥
They also made me write these:

may dEvi kALi protect us all from evil both within and without, born and unborn, seen and unseen, known and unknown and give us strength to succeed in the righteous path
Lead us to light from darkness by destroying all evil thoughts and evil actions
Oh mother of your child, please help lift it to its peak and may he fulfill his purpose of having taken this valuable birth as a human being
Allow not my thoughts to wander in evil directions
Allow not my actions to wander in evil directions
Allow not my thoughts to touch the evil boundaries
Allow not my actions to touch the evil boundaries
Allow my thoughts only to worship you
Grant only that I would deserve
Grant only that makes me worship you more
Steer my thoughts to you and hence to good
Steer my actions to worshiping you and hence to doing good
Make me understand Make me understand Make me understand
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment