Tuesday, July 23, 2013

prayer to mother kAli in english..

may dEvi kALi protect us all from evil both in and out, born and unborn, seen and unseen, known and unknown and give us the strength to succeed in the righteous path
Lead us to good from bad, to light from darkness and from death to life
Oh mother of your child, please help lift it to its peak and may it  fulfill its purpose of having taken this valuable birth as a human being
Allow not my thoughts to wander in evil directions
Allow not my actions to wander in evil directions
Allow not my thoughts to touch the evil boundaries
 Allow not my actions to touch the evil boundaries
Allow my thoughts to worship you
Grant only what I deserve
Grant only that which makes me worship you more
Steer my thoughts to you and hence to good
Steer my actions to worshiping you and hence to doing good
Make me understand Make me understand Make me understand



For kaaLi shloka meaning in english, please visit: http://maampaahikaali.blogspot.in/2013/07/kaali-shloka-meaning-in-english.html


 - सुनिलानंदतीर्थ 

No comments:

Post a Comment